Senior (2018-19) (Statistics)
- Competed in seven tournaments for 13 rounds, averaging an 89.5 (+18)
- Best finish at Atlantic East Fall Invitational, taking 12th place with a round of 85
- Low round of season came in final day of Camp Lejeune Intercollegiate, carding an 81 (+11)
Junior (2017-18) (Statistics)
- Competed in 17 rounds
- Scored an average 90.5, tying his career best in a season
- Carded an 83 (+12) in the Camp Lejeune Intercollegiate for his best score of the year
- Also, scored his best 36-hole score in the event with 181 (+39).
Sophomore (2016-17) (Statistics)
- Competed in 13 rounds
- Finished with a career-best 90.5 strokes-per-round average
- Set his career-best with a 74-stroke round (+4) in the Camp Lejeune Intercollegiate
- Best 36-hole score came in the Penn State-Harrisburg Invitational, carding a 180.
Freshman (2015-16) (Statistics)
- Played eight rounds, averaging 94.5 per round
- Carded a season-best 82 (+10) at the Penn State-Harrisburg Invitational
- Also, posted a career-best 166 (+22) for his best 36-hole score of the year in the event.
Before Marymount: Played at Hayfield Secondary School in Virginia ... was named to the All-Conference second team as a junior and senior … also played varsity baseball
Personal: Business Administraion major ... son of Heather Stone ... born on March 29, 1996 … brother to Riley.
Season Scoring Average: 89.5 (2018-19)
Season Wins: TBD
Season Eagles: 1 (2018-19)
Low Round: 74, Camp Lejeune Intercollegiate (3/31/17)
Low Round vs Par: 74 (+4), Camp Lejeune Intercollegiate (3/31/17)
Low 36-Hole Total: 166, Penn State-Harrisburg Invitational (9/20-21/15)
*Updated on July 10, 2019